Sorghum flour – 1 cup, maida – 1 cup, potatoes – 1 cup, boiled peas, onions, green chilies and curry leaves as required.
- Take one cup of sorghum flour and one cup of maida. Mix them well and add required amount of water to make dough.
- Make small chapati balls and spread the dough with roller stick and evenly cut into half’s.
- Mash boiled potatoes, add chopped onions, green chilies and curry leaves.
- Make seasoning with chopped onions, green chilies, curry leaves and boiled mashed potatoes,boiled peas and salt to enhance the overall taste.
- Fill the above mixture in each half and fold in triangular shape and deep fry.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or chutney.