Sorghum flour – 1 cup, condensed milk or powder – ½ cup, oil –1 cup, baking powder – 1 g, powdered sugar – ¾ cup, baking soda – 1 g, curd – ½ cup and vanilla essence – 2 ml.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C before mixing of ingredients.
- Mix curd, milk and oil well and add powdered sugar, baking powder, baking soda and mix well.
- Add essence and sorghum flour to the mixture.
- Grease the cake tray with oil and put the cake batter without air bubbles into it.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 min after which remove the cake from the mould and serve.