Dehulled sorghum flour, refined wheat flour, skimmed milk powder, salt, ammonia, desiccated coconut, egg, baking powder, fat, sugar, vanilla essence and salt.
- Creaming of fat and sugar is done in planetary mixer for 30 min.
- Then add flour, half of the desiccated coconut and other ingredients to the creamed mixture.
- Make the mixture in to a soft dough.
- Roll the dough.
- Sprinkle rest of the coconut powder on the rolled sheet.
- Now cut the dough into moulds.
- Bake the moulds at 150 F for a duration of15-20 minutes.
- Then cool for some time and pack them up.
- Enjoy the delicious taste when required.