Sorghum flour – 60 g, bengal gram flour – 40 g, oil – for frying; sugar – 50g, raisins, cashew nut, cardamom powder, ghee and water– as required.
- Mix sorghum flour, bengal gram flour and water till batter becomes consistent.
- Put the batter onto a boondi frame and fry the till boondi turns to a golden colour.
- Take sugar and water in a pan, and boil till a single thread consistency and add the cardamom powder and mix well properly.
- Now take boondi is in a bowl, add in the sugar syrup in a generous quantity.
- Make lemon sized balls and serve hot.