Finger millet flour- 1/4 cup and water- 1 cup.
- Mix about 2 tsp of finger millet flour with water.
- In an aluminum or thick-bottomed utensil, boil water and add salt.
- Add finger millet flour and water mixture and stir continuously.
- Add the remaining finger millet flour and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer half of liquid to a utensil.
- Stir the paste till it becomes an uniform paste without lumps add the transferred liquid again to the mixture.
- Cover the utensil and cook in sim mode foranother2-3 minutes.
- Roll the paste into a ball.
- Soft finger millet mudde or soft finger millet ball is ready.
- Serve hot with sambar or chutney.