- Gluten free
- Contain more dietary fiber
- ood for Diabetic persons.
- erve in hot milk, OR with buttermilk
- Easy to digest, controls cholesterol T( FLAKES and blood sugar
- Energy – 218 kcal
- Proteins – 3.55 g
- Carbohydrates – 49.04 g.
- Fat 0.81 g
- Dietary Fiber – 4.56 g
- Make anytime healthy breakfast.
- Serve in hot Milk or Butter Milk with Sugar or Jaggary
- MMake Kandepohe, Instead of wash with water, sprinkle water on Flakes
Mix Flakes in Hot milk adding dryfruits of your choice OR Mix Flakes with salted Butter milk OR Use Flakes to make tasty Bhel Puri OR Mix flakes with cold milk by adding fresh fruits.
We can do spicy chiwada from this Jowar flakes by seasoning