- Start day with Healthy food
- Simple to make tasty spicy Upama
- Traditional, nutritious tasty products
- Contain Five grains Wheat, Rice,Ragi, Moong and Bajara
- Energy 414.9 kcal
- Carbohydrates 16.2 g
- Protein 81 g.
- Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0 g
- Best option for Dinner.
- Make Masala Khichadi by adding spices.
- Vegetables, peanut and water.
Roast Dalia. In a cooker take one spoon of oil, half chopped onion till soft and golden. Add ginger, garlic paste and tomatoes, stir them for 2-3 minutes.
Add Cut Vegetables. Add Turmeric, Red Chilli Powder and Salt as per your taste.Mix all ingredients in Dalia.