Skip to content
- Start day with Healthy snack
- Traditional, nutritious tasty products
- Contain four grains Jowar, Wheat, Rice and Gram
- Simple three steps to makes
- crispy Thalipeeth, Ghavan
- Energy 405 kcal
- Carbohydrates 70.5 g
- Protein 14.2 g.
- Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol0 g
- Make anytime healthy breakfast.
- Make Ghavan by adding 400m1 water.
- Make Thalipeeth by as usual way
- Use for making Chakali by adding Hot oil
- Add 400 ml water in our flour. Keep aside for 10 min. Make to slier Thalipeeth as usual way