Finger millet flour – 1 cup, rice flour – 1 cup, sesame seeds – 2 tsp, turmeric – 1/2 tsp, salt – 1 tsp, chilli powder – 2 tsp, tymol seeds – 1/2 tsp; water – as required; oil – for frying.
- Prepare dough with all ingredients and water.
- Fill the dough in hand operated muruku making machine.
- Prepare 3-4 rounds of muruku on a cloth. Fry the prepared muruku in oil.
- Put the flame on low to ensure proper frying.
- After frying put the muruku on paper and cool it and serve as evening snack or supper.