Finger millet flour- 100 g, essence – 3 ml, fat – 100 g, baking powder –3 g, egg – 2 cocoa powder – 5 g, sugar – 100g, salt – 2 g and milk – 20ml.
- Pre heat oven to 180°C, sieve all dry ingredients thrice for uniform mixing.
- Sugar powder and egg whites are to be be hated well and add milk, essence, egg yolk and mix well.
- Add finger millet flour, salt, cocoa powder and baking powder and make into fine batter.
- Put the batter in baking bowl and place in the oven at 180°C for 25- 30 min.
- Take the cake out and wait for 10 min until it cools.
- The cake is removed from mould after at least 15 min. cut into pieces and serve.